PATRICIA VAN POPPEL, RMT, CLT, CHP
During pregnancy, your body will go through significant transformation.
This time in your life will go by so very quickly.
Make the most of it and enjoy every moment.
Prenatal Massage Therapy is a wonderful way to cope with the adjustments your body goes through and helps ease discomfort.
Registered Massage Therapy during pregnancy brings about a sense of well being through relaxation and in fact, has many scientifically proven physiological benefits!
Here are some of the benefits:
- Diminished stress hormones in the body
- Helps regulate mood swings
- Reduces anxiety and encourages relaxation
- Helps to relieve stress on the lower back, pelvis, and ankles
- Improves blood and lymph circulation
- Reduces swelling and improves babyʼs oxygen supply
- Relaxes muscle knots that cause cramping, tightening, and stiffness
- Improves muscle and skin tone
- Assists to promote better sleep patterns